The day started out by going to pre-school. I took in mini cupcakes with Batman rings on them. He had so much fun at school eating his cupcakes. (I took some to Jaedyn's class - they were so surprised & excited).
Then, after nap time we headed to Chuck E Cheese for Landon's Birthday Party. All of his friends were there to celebrate with him. He has begged to have his party at Chuck E Cheese for at least 6 months, all of his friends have had it there and he couldn't wait. He was so excited. They played games, ate some pizza, saw Chuck E Cheese & had a parade with him, took pictures with Chuck E Cheese, ate some cake. I think all the kids had fun, I know mine did!
Part of the gang at ChuckE Cheese
Eating some pizza
Landon LOVED this game!
and this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment