Friday, October 16, 2009

Jaedyn is...

Jaedyn is getting so big.  I can not believe my baby girl is 5!!  I know it only gets worse, as they keep aging (and me also) but I take a step back and look, gosh, I have THREE kids!  And my little girl is FIVE!  Jaedyn is such a great helper with her baby brother Tanner.  She loves going to Pre-School, she is in a kindergarten type program at the Pre-School, since she misses the cutoff for public school by 2 days.  We don't mind keeping her home another year.  She is learning her sight words, sounding out words, writing her letters, and much more.  She loves to help, play dress up, paint fingers/toes, have mommy do her hair, hang out with mommy, go shopping, ride her bike, and play on the playground (or as she says it "Play Park").  I am very lucky that the one girl I do have, lets me do all the girly things with her.  I adore my boys, but I do love having a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment