Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tanner is....

Five Months Old already!!  Time is not my friend.

Tanner is..

* Almost 18 lbs
* Still wearing 3-6 month clothes, but fits some 6-12 month clothes
* Cooing & Talking up a storm
* Smiling at everyone & everything
* Sleeping mostly through the night
* Trying to sit up by himself
* Rolling over some
* Loves when his brother & sister sing to him, or talk to him
* Takes 3-4 naps a day, and usually 2 hours at a time
* Had his first taste of baby food, but is perfectly content only nursing.  (We will start food later)
* Drooling & puts everything in his mouth, but still no sign of teeth  (yippee!)
* Found his feet and loves to pull his socks off
* Still has beautiful blue eyes!!! :)
* Still is the funnest/cutest baby I've ever met.  I LOVE this little man!


1 comment:

  1. What a doll! I love it when they find their feet. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete