Thursday, March 11, 2010

Landon is...

Almost 4 years old..  Wow, the time just isn't slowing down is it?

Landon is...

Going to be 4 next month
Loves going to pre-school
Loves trains, planes & monorails (thanks to Disney World)
Loves to dress up as Buzz, Woody & Spiderman
Loves playing his leapster
Loves driving in his Jeep outside
Is a great helper with his brother Tanner
Is a very sweet boy, always giving kisses
Loves going to Church, even though he is not in Nursery anymore

3 comments:

  1. You've done some great little mini shoots of your kids Yvette! The 2nd picture of Landon is my favorite....so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy: Thanks, I love pictures, Adam thinks I am crazy with all the pictures I take. But someday when they all move out, I'll be glad I have these memories!

    Jen: Aww... thanks :) (even though he is such a stinker sometimes!)

    ReplyDelete