This week at Jaedyns dance class, it was parent observation week. We were able to sit in on a class. This marked her 12th class in Ballet/Tap. They practiced their ballet routine and their tap routine. Their tap routine they are performing at their winter recital. It was fun to watch Jaedyn. She got the steps correct most of the time.
Saying Hello
Stretching
Warming up
Practicing their ballet routine
Practicing their tap routine
With their hats they will wear in the recital
Beautiful! I can't wait to enroll Beth in the dance class at the YMCA! Love these pics!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Jamie- We go to the Dance and Music Academy of Woodstock. Less money than the Y, and I feel like she learns a lot more. I love the Y, but I think sometimes the classes like Dance & Gymnastics aren't what you pay for them. (Just my opinion)
ReplyDelete