Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

The kids woke up at their normal time, and ran downstairs to see if Santa ate his cookies.  They came back upstairs so excited that Santa ate all his cookies, but a half of one, and he took their letters with him.  He left them a few presents on the table in the living room.  We waited for Grandma & Grandpa Freseman (Adams mom & step dad) to come over and then we got to business.

[the presents under the tree]


 [the kids with their Santa gifts]





 [he is very excited about his big boy bike!]







 [she loves them!]




[I bought some ribbon and had a friend make Jaedyn some new hair bows, she is so excited!]



[opening my present Jaedyn got for me, she is the sweetest!]



We hope you had a very Merry Christmas.  Even though they started putting Christmas stuff out in July, it still seems like the Christmas season flew by this year.  We spent a lot of time, teaching our kids the real meaning of Christmas. 

3 comments:

  1. Santa wraps presents at your house? He didn't wrap presents at our house, come to think of it he didn't wrap presents at our house when I was a kid either, interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wraps them at our house too. :) The one year he didn't growing up it was very anti climactic to see everything all at once.

    They look SO happy! Glad she likes the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I never even thought about not wrapping them. I hate wrapping! I might have to consider it next year!

    ReplyDelete