Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve!

Our New Years Eve did not go as planned.  We had invited a few couples up from Georgia, and for whatever reasons, they all ended up not being able to come up, or stay up.  We made the best of it, we have some really awesome neighbors on the Lake who had some family visiting them, so they all came over.  We had already spent a lot of our week with Heather & Jerrel, so it was fun to see them all.  We played games, shot off some fireworks, played some more games, rang in the New Year with some sparking apple cider and had a group photo before everyone fell asleep.  

[getting our game on]



[Heather & I, we had lots of fun nights playing games with these guys!]


[the fireworks!]








[more games!]

[our buddies Jerrel & Heather]

[someone didn't quite make it!]


[after 12:00am, we let off some roman candles]


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys still had a great New Years Eve. I think we were in bed by 9. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have been there! Those fireworks were way better than the game...you know the one where my husband's team got CREAMED!!

    ReplyDelete