Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Conference Talk....

Listening to Conference a few weeks ago, President Monson mentioned again that we should have a picture of a Temple in each childs room.  I really thought this was a great idea.  My kids love to see pictures of the Temple, and this helps them remember how special the Temple is.  So, I went online and ordered a bunch of pictures, bought frames and my pictures have finally arrived.



[Before Adam was a member, we went on a trip to Hawaii.  We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center & toured the Visitors Center of the Laie, Hawaii Temple.  So technically the first Temple Adam & I ever went to.  This one is in our room]



[This is the Salt Lake City Temple in Tanners room]



[Another Salt Lake Temple picture, this time Landon's room]



[Jaedyn was born in Las Vegas, before we moved to GA.  This is in Jaedyn room]



[This is Adams' favorite temple picture, this is in our great room (Salt Lake City, UT)]



[another SLC, UT picture, this one is in a hallway by our dining room]



We also bought a few more for the Lake House.  I will blog those ones once they are hanging up in the house up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment