Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roxy & Cocoa 2.0

A little while back we found some dogs on the side of the road.  We named them quickly as we only had them for a day, but we named them Roxy & Cocoa.  They were short lived, cute as they were, they pooped and pee'd and whined all night.  So, as replacements we got the kids two betta fishes.  Well, wouldn't you know, I didn't blog about it and we already had a tragedy.   Cocoa 1.0 went to live with Heavenly Father already, so now we have Cocoa 2.0.  The kids were great about it, and were excited to pick out Cocoa 2.0 (we just call him Cocoa)  It actually was nice to teach my kids this lesson with a fish first.  I hope I don't have to teach this on anything more significant than a fish for a VERY VERY long time.



[from left to right, Roxy & Cocoa]


[Cocoa - Landon's fish (if the BLUE didn't tip you off]


[Roxy - Jaedyns fish (explains the pink, I know)]

1 comment:

  1. So he's really 3.0 since the dog was #1, right? LOL
    Sorry to hear one died, but you're right, it's a good lesson to teach your kids whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete