Monday, June 27, 2011

Second Makeover Revealed...

A little while ago we re-did our Kitchen Cabinets, when I blogged about it I said there was a second makeover in the process.  Well...  It is still a work in progress, but I have made a lot of progress, and thought I would finally share it on the blog world!


 I have lost almost 50 lbs!   I have gone to the gym, for the past 4 years.  But not until I started watching what I was eating did I see anything happen.  So at the beginning of the year, I saw a picture of a good friend of mine.  She is about 20lb's lighter than me to start with, but we were about the same body type.  The picture I saw of her was a super skinny picture.  I knew, if she can be that skinny, so can I.  
She just had a baby, which is why she was closer to my weight.

Sooo.....   Here is the 

BEFORE





And the 
AFTER






3 comments:

  1. Love it. I need you to be my trainer and diet watcher when we come back to GA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have seen the change over time, it didn't seem that dramatic, until I see it in pictures! You look awesome!! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie! Thanks for being my inspiration & many times my motivator! <3's

    ReplyDelete