Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Splash Park

Last week my friend and I took our 6 kids and drove all over.  We ended up at the Splash Park (where we intended, if only I would listen to the GPS and turn when it tells me....  and then the City of Roswell would not close down entire streets for construction!)  However, we made it there, and the kids (most of them) had a blast.   It was overcast that day and a little cooler, which made it nicer for us mom's to watch our kids without roasting.  But for one 6 year old, it made her cold, and cranky.  The other kids had so much fun it made up for her cranky!  Since it was overcast, it wasn't as busy.  We would probably do it again!















And this guy kept an eye on everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It does totally look like I have skinny legs...thanks for looking out for me!! I do hate my middle section, but we can't all have rocking bodies like you!

    ReplyDelete