Thursday, December 29, 2011

{Christmas Day}

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas.  It was just the five of us, and we really enjoyed ourselves.  I got to enjoy the day, without cooking and cleaning the entire day!  We woke up, put the breakfast casserole in the oven.  Opened our presents.  Everyone was excited to see what they got.  Then, breakfast was ready and we ate.  Then we played for a little bit, got ready for Church.  It was fun to have Christmas fall on a Sunday and go to Church.  We sang songs, listened to the Bishopric speak, a few more songs and then it was time to come home.  We had lunch, took naps, and then Dinner was ready.  I put a roast in the oven and it cooked all day.  It was yummy and easy!  Then, we drove around and looked at Christmas lights.  A perfect day!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas also!




No comments:

Post a Comment