Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{Famous}

Or at least that is what Jaedyn thinks...  Let's start at the beginning though.  The other day my mother in law called me and said she wanted to take the 3 big kids to the library for story time.  What, all 3 kids, and I just have the baby.... who sleeps all the time??? 

Yes, I heard correctly, Ronald McDonald was going to be there.  So she came over, picked up the kids and off she went.  Bryn and I went to Target, bought school supplies, then went to Aldi, and did our grocery shopping.  It was great. 

The kids came home, with coupons to Ihop (why not McDonalds?? I don't know) and were so excited.  Jaedyn & Landon both got to go up on stage and help Ronald, they had a blast. 

I know... on to my point.....    The next day my mother in law calls to tell me that my kids are in the newspaper....  Huh??   They took a picture of the crowd at the library, since 2 of the 3 were sitting in the front row, its a good picture of them.  

According to Jaedyn, you are "Famous" if you have your picture in the newspaper!!



3 comments:

  1. You are totally famous if your picture is in the newspaper!!!
    If you look closely right by Sara is Maylee in a blue shirt! Her head is poking up over everyone else! (I guess she's famous, too! LOL) What are we gonna do with these two famous girls???

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww JJ you ARE famous! that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww JJ you ARE famous! that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete