Friday, September 7, 2012

{Indoor S'mores}

We tried making S'mores outside, but the fire wasn't hot enough.  So we went to plan B, the oven.  I have to tell you - they were delicious.  We ate them ALL! 

So first, we put the chocolate on the bottom half of the S'more.  I popped these into the oven for just a minute to get the chocolate soft. 


Then, I took the top half of the S'more, and put the marshmallow on it.  Stuck it under the broiler, and watched closely.  I did this to both sides of the marshmallow.





This is what they looked like when they came out.  I probably would do less at a time, and put them all to the middle of the baking sheet.  However, they were sooo yummy!!!





So yummy in fact, I forgot to take pictures of us eating them!  haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment