Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{Long overdue}

It has been a long time since I've blogged.  I have plenty to blog about, but have been occupied with other things.  Like - selling the Lake House, playing with my kids, selling stuff at the garage sale, buying new furniture for my house, playing Scramble on my phone, going to the gym... the list is endless..   However, my cousin posted a few pictures on Facebook today and I wanted to make sure I saved them.  I don't have a lot of pictures of my mom or of me as a kid, so I love it when he does this!

[This is me and my Uncle Jeff - I am probably about 9 or 10 years old here]


[I love this picture because it has my Mom (top right) and my Grandma - Baha.   My Mom is about 14 or 15 in this picture]

[This picture is an oldie too - my mom is holding the cat.  My guess is she is about 10 in this picture]

I will get back to blogging.  I have a beautiful baby that is growing up so fast and other kids that won't stop either!  I need to document these times so I can look back when I am old and gray!

1 comment:

  1. You need to print out these pictures for your kids and put them in a safe place because one day they're going to want to see them. These pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete