Monday, January 14, 2013

{Bryn is 6 Months Old!}

I love this little girl to pieces.  She just turned 6 months old and gets cuter everyday.  She is a full on thumb sucker, hates the paci for anything other than a chew toy.  She babbles up a storm and loves when people/strangers talk to her.  She loves sticking her toes in her mouth, and anything for that matter!  

She is rolling all over and is really close to sitting up on her own.  She is my smallest baby and I totally love that.  I love that she still fits in her 3-6 month clothes and is perfectly in the 50th percentile.  Makes me feel like time is cruising by a little slower. 

She seriously is a ray of sunshine in our family.  Her smile can brighten any of our days.  Jaedyn, Landon & Tanner are so in love with her.  They love to shower her with kisses and hold her every chance they get.  Tanner especially loves to talk to her and asks me almost daily to take a picture with her.  (I usually have my cell phone to snap a quick picture)  

She is still in the bassinet next to my bed, mostly because I love looking at her precious sleeping face.  She sleeps well in her bassinet all night, so I will keep here there until she outgrows the bassinet. 

She has been the perfect addition to our family!

I took some quick pictures of her in her cuteness!







No comments:

Post a Comment