Saturday, December 5, 2009

Big Sister

Tanner loves his big sister & big brother.  Jaedyn loves to make Tanner giggle & loves it when I say, "Jaedyn, look he loves you so much".  She just gets the biggest smile on her face.  Here is a couple shots of them in action.


2 comments:

  1. Yay Yvette! Your blog came to the top of my blog roll! Hopefully it's fixed for good. I love all your latest posts and pictures. The pictures at Red Top turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah... It's fixed! -your sister is definately talented. I don't know if I could afford her again unfortunately. Adam almost killed me this tome, lol. I will just have to savor these for a long time, lol. But the pictures of tanner will be treasured & looked at forever. I'm so glad I finally got some baby pictures like that done. So jealous of all your cute ones! :)

    ReplyDelete