That is one TALL tree...BEAUTIFUL!Merry Christmas to you too!
that is a tall tree! and i can't keep presents under our tree before the big day. our kids will tear it up. glad your kids have self control.
Merry Christmas both of you, I hope you guys enjoy your time with your families!(Tiffany) - I'm not sure why they don't touch them, because they touch EVERYTHING else. I guess I am just lucky on that one!
That is one TALL tree...BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too!
that is a tall tree! and i can't keep presents under our tree before the big day. our kids will tear it up. glad your kids have self control.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas both of you, I hope you guys enjoy your time with your families!
ReplyDelete(Tiffany) - I'm not sure why they don't touch them, because they touch EVERYTHING else. I guess I am just lucky on that one!