Tanner is Nine Months Old today. It seems like I just blogged about him turning Eight Months Old. He is still just so much fun, this last weekend Adam and I went up to North Carolina for "Market" (a Furniture Conference for www.AandYFurniture.com) and only took Tanner with us. It was a lot of fun, spending the weekend just one on one with Tanner. He was such a good baby, and everywhere we go, people always stop us and tell us he is the cutest. Well, we agree, we think he is pretty cute also! He is usually willing to smile at everyone and show his two cute little teeth off. So far, no more have come in, and this mommy is glad. I can hardly believe that for as long as he was growing in my belly, he has been here with us. I get a little teary eyed writing this, knowing how special he is, and how happy we are that he is a part of our family. We are very lucky to have three healthy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment