My kids love yogurt too. Do you ever just buy the huge container of it? It's a little cheaper that way and lasts a while. By the way, Jaedyn's hair looks adorable in a headband like that!
Wendy - Jaedyn would wear a headband 24/7 if I let her, to bed even! I usually do the coupon thing and get yogurt super cheap. I've thought about buying it in a huge container, when I don't have a coupon with a sale I probably will do that! Thanks for the tip!
My kids love yogurt too. Do you ever just buy the huge container of it? It's a little cheaper that way and lasts a while.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Jaedyn's hair looks adorable in a headband like that!
Wendy - Jaedyn would wear a headband 24/7 if I let her, to bed even! I usually do the coupon thing and get yogurt super cheap. I've thought about buying it in a huge container, when I don't have a coupon with a sale I probably will do that! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete