Monday, August 2, 2010

Kindergarten!

Today is the day, the day Jaedyn starts Kindergarten.  While she is excited, I am sad to see my little girl go.  At pre-school she was in a much smaller class, with two teachers that could watch over her.  Now, her class is full with 22 students and 1 teacher (a 2nd floating teacher)  Plus, now, she is riding the bus.  I am really not happy about that, but every other kid is, so I feel like she should be able to also.  I worry that kids will be mean to her on the bus, and who know what else happens on buses.  I hope that she doesn't struggle to learn and that it will be easy for her, I hope she makes friends in her class.  I hope she is able to stand up for herself if someone is mean to her.  I hope that I have given/taught her the skills to do well.  Lets just say I have not slept well in days worrying about today.

She however, is very excited to go to her new school and ride the bus.  Here are some pictures of her meet and greet last week.

1 comment: