Sunday, April 11, 2010

One awesome cake

So I know everyone now days is making their kids cakes.  Not me, I still buy mine at Publix, I do not have the "cake decorating" gene in me.  However, I can appreciate that there are those of you out their that do.  Recently we went to our friends birthday party at McDonalds and their mom made this cake.


Seriously, every one who came into McDonalds that day stopped to look at the cake.  Some even took pictures.  She did such a great job.

1 comment:

  1. So we were talking about Landon's birthday party tonight while we were eating dinner. We told the girls that he is having a bowling party and Maddie asked if you were going to make him a bowling ball cake. :) When I told her probably not, she told me I should make him one. :)

    I could probably do a pin or something if you want. There are some cute ideas online :)

    ReplyDelete