Monday, April 5, 2010

A sweet little girl..

Jaedyn has been the funnest little girl.  She rarely gives me a hard time and is very thoughtful.  I am very lucky that the one girl I do have is a great one.  She always tells me she loves me, tells me I am beautiful.  She loves to snuggle at night before bed, she reads to Landon in his room before he goes to sleep.  She has her "stinker" moments still, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.  I am very lucky to be her Mom!

In the car before school, she is blowing me kisses!

4 comments:

  1. She is looking so grown up! When does she turn 6? Is she going to Liberty this coming school year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, she turns 6 September 3rd, and will go to Liberty this fall. I don't know if I am ready for it.

    Tyler goes to Sixes this fall also, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, he starts this year too. It's crazy!
    Too bad all the kids starting K in this area are in the Canton Ward and going to Liberty. Sad. The kids Tyler's age in our ward live in Woodstock, so they won't go to Sixes either. Oh well, he won't care. It's just me. haha

    ReplyDelete