So, earlier this week I get a call from Landon's school. They've called to tell me that Landon has stuck a bean in his ear. *sigh* So, I pick him up. Yup, sure enough there is a bean in his ear. I try tweezers, he is wayyy to jumpy for that. So, I try and suction it out. It's not budging. I try to go to Minute Clinic, (why bother, they can't do anything). I call my family doctor, nope. Mind you, Jaedyn will be coming home off the bus in less than an hour, so I am freaking out at this point. So I call my neighbor, she will pick up Jaedyn at the bus stop for me. Then we go to urgent care. They give me this long scoopy thing that will get it out. BUT! Landon is having no part of it. So finally we head to the pediatric emergency room. After about an hour, and Mom, Dad, 2 Nurses and a doctor, water and long tweezers it is out. Needless to say, we have had long conversations about what does, and does not go inside your ear!
Just in case you don't already know the answer to that question "What can you put in your ear?" NOTHING SMALLER THAN YOUR ELBOW! GOT IT! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment