I should know better and be VERY afraid when things are quiet around here. Tanner somehow got the butter out of the fridge and had himself a nice little snack!
Not happy when I found him, not that he was hiding all that well I must say!
Yes Tanner, you have to give me the butter. No Tanner, you can't keep eating it.
I remember once when Maddie was little we were out to dinner and all that she would eat was those little butter packets. Not that we were giving them to her she just kept sneaking them. She was so dang skinny (still is) that once we caught her we let her finish because it was at least getting a few calories in her.
So my brother LOVED butter as a kid. He once was caught take the curly Q off the top of the tub and eating it!! I guess Tanner has him beat!!
ReplyDeleteThe sad thing is, If I remember correctly? That tub was almost new! Yikes.
ReplyDeleteI remember once when Maddie was little we were out to dinner and all that she would eat was those little butter packets. Not that we were giving them to her she just kept sneaking them. She was so dang skinny (still is) that once we caught her we let her finish because it was at least getting a few calories in her.
ReplyDelete