Sometimes I read other peoples blogs and have to remember, that most of us, blog about the hi-lights. I love to catch up with friends through their blogs. I know, that like myself, their blog is not a whole representation of their life. I hope that when people read my blog, they realize that I am a real person. Sometimes the things I blog about happened in a 30 minute window between a basketball game and going to the grocery store. But is still blog worthy.
There, enough said! I feel better already.
http://allysonreynolds.blogspot.com/2011/02/on-blogging.html
ReplyDeleteThis post from a friend seems to be right up your alley today. :)
Miss you friend!
um yeah. blogs are never real representation of people lives. they only blog about the good stuff. and many times i'm wondering how YOU do it all, yvette. how do YOU keep up with everything. you make it look so easy. :)
ReplyDeleteRuth! Yes, right up my alley! Miss you too!
ReplyDeleteTiffany! I only blog/journal about the good/funny/or whatever I have a picture of. And trust me, I don't do it all! I have about 10 loads of laundry in need of folding right now and we have someone clean our house every other week. I am the one who doesn't like toys on the main floor, and I make my kids clean their room every night before bed. But trust me, I'm not doing it all. I always feel pulled in 10 different directions at all times. Also, keep in mind, 2 of my 3 are in school all day. Not that it really gives me that much more time, since I am usually at the gym or volunteering but that is how I have more time. Man, I've wrote more on this comment than my last 3 blog posts put together, lol!