Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jaedyn lost her very first tooth...

and man is she sooo excited!  When she got off the bus yesterday she was so excited to tell me her tooth was REALLY wiggly.  This tooth first started getting loose about a week ago.  She has been so excited for it to fall out.  I told her when Dad got home, I would pull it out for her.  She was way too excited to wait for Dad.  So we texted Dad and he said as long as we took pictures, we could go ahead and pull her tooth.  When I say she was excited, I am not kidding.  Not even the checker at Target was spared the details about her loose tooth.

*** Warning, don't look at the pictures if a tooth being pulled will gross you out! ***

[smiling before the tooth is pulled]

[A cute sassy shot I got, really has nothing to do with this post, but whatever]


[the brave girl]

[my make-shift gauze]

[her first smile down a tooth]

[the tooth fairy pillow]

[the tooth safe inside]

[one very excited girl, she can't wait for the tooth fairy to come]

[Jaedyn was so excited to wake up this morning to see what the tooth fairy left her.  A whole dollar bill & a note.  Jaedyn also noticed glitter everywhere, even on her face.  She was so excited & told our neighbor all about it this morning when he picked her up to take her to school.  What amazed her was "she even knows how to spell my name"!]

2 comments:

  1. Cute. The tooth fairy is generous at your house. :) I like the glitter idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. IT!!! What a lucky girl!! I hope the Tooth Fairy is that good to my kids, too! :)

    ReplyDelete